Thursday, March 14, 2013

World of Classical Techno



By observing and listening to two very different forms of music, while creating this podcast I have put the two forms of music together.  By adding different interviews and views on the subject, I have hoped to capture my personal opinion on this topic, as well as, gain different artists view.  Classical Music and Techno in our culture today, have become a popular sound to mix together and the pure sound of minimal techno was taken back to a "striped down" version, which I believes come from the clean sounds of classical music.  The rhythms of both these forms of music do create an emotional and physical experience as studies show how classical music pinpoints parts of the brain releasing extra doses of serotonin in the brain.  In a couple of different interviews in my podcast they talk about how this may effect the brain and how other forms of music may be involved.



No comments: